As the American National Security Adviser John Bolton hollers about “substantial evidence” that Iran lied to IAEA Nuclear inspectors and as China, France, Germany, Russia and the U.K. struggle to keep the JCPOA alive, war is breaking out at the border between Syria and Israel.
Iran has infiltrated the political and military sides of the Syrian government and is using Syria as a platform to go to war with Israel.
According to a 25 January 2019 article in the Feminine Perspective Magazine an alliance is building in support of Israel which has come under persistent attack from Iran. The publication sets out 15 reasons (below) why Iran has been accused of “aggression” and why the people of Iran should recall their government.
JCPOA – Iran nuclear deal: agreement in Vienna. From left to right: Foreign ministers/secretaries of state Wang Yi (China), Laurent Fabius (France), Frank-Walter Steinmeier (Germany), Federica Mogherini (EU), Mohammad Javad Zarif (Iran), Philip Hammond (UK), John Kerry (USA). 15 July 2015 Photo Credit: Bundesministerium für Europa, Integration und Äusseres
15 Reasons Iran’s government is accused of war crimes including aggression and other misconduct:
- lying to the Iranian people about the purpose of its massive spending operations hence depriving the people of the country the benefit of its own hard work and enterprise ;
- hijacking a peaceful Iranian population that only wants to live happy lives in harmony with Earth and Allah;
- employing brutally unlawful tactics to silence the voices of legitimate, peaceful internal critics (over 7,000 human rights defenders imprisoned in 2018);
- conspiring with North Korea for the purpose of acquiring and sharing ballistic missile technology and nuclear weapons development;
- demonizing women in Iran and inviting violence toward women when the highest voice, the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khameini said that gender equality was “one of the biggest mistakes of Western thought;
- manipulating the foolish Houthis in Yemen for improper and violent purpose;
- attacking humanitarian supply vessels;
- disturbing the peace in Gaza;
- amassing weapons in Syria and launching attacks from Syria across the border into Israel;
- with unlawful entry into Israel via a tunnel infrastructure from Lebanon and Syria, conducting breach-of-the peace operations in regions of government calming which calming has been conducted on the behest of the global community;
- exploiting Syria for the purpose acquiring territory to use in a war against Israel thus risking the lives of millions more innocent Syrian civilians;
- installing in Syria weapons which technically have sole-use as population attacks on Israel, and aimed at Israel;
- raping women and girls in settlements and towns along the Hwy 47 in Iraq and near Tal Afar;
- raping Alawites, Druze, and Ismailis women and girls plus others in Syria; and
- infiltrating the Syrian military and government in a command role hence having criminal responsibility with Bashar al-Assad for all of Syria’s war crimes. – FpMag (Feminine Perspective Magazine at RINJ Press)